this edition of tucker we'll be collaborating with the talented michael d'adamo, former head chef at perth's very own Wildflower. Born in Western Australia, Chef Michael D’Adamo has worked in some of the most celebrated restaurants in Perth, Melbourne and London. He developed his knowledge of native Australian ingredients while working in Melbourne at renowned restaurants including Cumulus Inc. and Jacques Reymond Restaurant, as well as at Michelin starred restaurants overseas in London, including Marcus and The Greenhouse.
servo restaurant manager danielle grosser will walk you through each course, highlighting the native ingredients in each dish as you follow along with a sensory sample board presented on each table.
optionally, you can enjoy a curated list of paired drinks highlighting some of australia’s finest wineries, alongside a duo of native botanical cocktails. four paired drinks are available as a $40 add-on, and are also available for a la carte purchase on the night.
add paired wines & native botanical cocktails +40pp
6:30pm, wednesday november 23rd
smoked kangaroo tartare, macadamia nut labneh, egg yolk, saltbush, wattleseed
barbecued Manjimup marron in saltbush butter, pearl barley, grilled baby gem hearts, blood lime
davo plum spritz (davidson plum aperitivo, sixes gin, lemon myrtle, london essence peach & jasmine soda)
tonnarelli with clams, mussels, samphire, finger lime
ls merchants vermentino 2023, margaret river
20-day dry aged Stirling Ranges Striploin, pepper berry butter, jus
roasted kulyu, pickled youlk, blood root, celeriac puree
La Violetta 'Ye-Ye' Rouge 2021, great southern
sandalwood creameux, lemon myrtle marinated strawberries, fennel pollen meringue
quandong cosmo (sixes vodka, quandong infused cointreau, cranberry, finger lime & coconut foam)
* all bookings are final and non-refundable
* menu is subject to change without notice
* guests dining with the 'food only' option are welcome to purchase their own beverages a la carte from the paired drinks list, or from our regular drinks menu
* we are more than happy to accommodate vegetarians, vegans, pescatarians, and the allergic. please list any dietary requirements and preferences under ‘notes’ on the booking page. if you do not list dietary/allergy requirements, we may not be able to cater for them on the day of your booking!
* please note, an automatic 0.90% booking fee applies